Does this mean the end of the exhibitions or the end of an era or both?
When a friend and exhibitor asked me this I had to reply -
it IS the end of an era! NO MORE exhibitions!
Were I 30 years younger it would be only the beginning but being somewhat older means I am counting my time - jealously - and clearing the decks for two important writing projects.
WINDOWSPACE BEEAC has been a joy, engaged many, delighted many!
It has been an extreme privilege to have been able to share this wonderful space
overlooking the Gulidjan lunettes, nearby Lake Beeac.
To celebrate every contributor's input we published an account of the FIVE YEARS:
WINDOWSPACE BEEAC - ART MATTERS
is a compendium
of some very interesting work displayed in a somewhat unlikely location.
Congratulations and thanks to all those involved!
If you are interested in a copy of the limited edition publication please email:
WINDOWSPACE itself is up for SALE
(and looking for a creative with vision to take it on)
The property comprises:
- a fine sustainable-living studio apartment,
- a huge separate studio/performance/exhibition space,
- a walled garden oasis,
- a third small, extremely handy and characterful shed at rear,
- a building block further to the rear with its own street entrance,
- 30 or so fruit trees!
- 1.5Kw solar that generates income!